Radiator and shock replacement.

You gotta Love these old VG30E/i powered beasts, raw truck DNA to the core.

Moderator: volvite

MadMax

Radiator and shock replacement.

Postby MadMax » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:39 am

Well my 1993 Pathfinder has the common cracked plastic radiator top, a friend of mine just purchased a 1995 SE 2wd auto that had a bad radiator as well, he offered me his old radiator which I was going to have the tanks replaced (about 40 bucks for upper and lower) but then I stumbled across this.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RADIATOR-REPLAC ... 7283wt_952

for 53.00 with free shipping I don't know how to say no.

I should be ordering it soon (payday coming soon). And I'll let you know about the quality/fitment.

As for shocks, I can't find any cheaper than rock auto.com If anybody has any stock shocks in good shape taking up space, let me know!

MadMax

Postby MadMax » Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:41 am

I replaced all 4 shocks on my pathfinder last night.... and the suspension rocking right to left is still happening :(

Could I have a broken torsion bar or out of could it be out of adjustment? It almost feels like its super soft on the front right and the truck wants to lean more during bumps or higher speed towards the right then levels out to the left then all over again.

simonbutler74

Postby simonbutler74 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:10 am

Nice deal on that radiator mate. It also includes a free shipping. The once I used is this one:

Mine's a bit pricey than what you got. L hope  to see your project soon and don’t forget to post some pictures!

Return to “1986-1995 Pathfinder (WD21)”