Headlight Issue Update

You gotta Love these old VG30E/i powered beasts, raw truck DNA to the core.

Moderator: volvite

Skye

Headlight Issue Update

Postby Skye » Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:35 pm

So, now I am really confused. When no key in ignition, left low beam is fine, no right side, highbeams good. Start car, daytime running lights are fine, high beams are fiine, now, right side low beam is fine which did not work when no key in ignition and left side is half as bright as daytime running light and the left side was fine when no key in ignition. if you are confused trying to read this, I understand completely. My pathfinder is a '94
If anyone can help, really appreciate it, electrical problems have a way of eating your lunch.

noe58

Postby noe58 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:22 pm

i had a similar problem with the old ladys kia it turned out to be the electrical connector that i had checked and found to be ok one of the wires where you plug the headlights in to was bad and not getting enough power also you might check the ground leads and make sure they are good the last possiblitity is the bulbs are bad change both of them at the same time wear gloves don't touch them with your fingers the oils cut the service life of the bulbs good luck :D

Return to “1986-1995 Pathfinder (WD21)”