Factory Service Manuals?

You gotta Love these old VG30E/i powered beasts, raw truck DNA to the core.

Moderator: volvite

balihai787

Factory Service Manuals?

Postby balihai787 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:57 pm

Hello!
I'm trying to find a Factory Service Manual for my 1992 Nissan Pathfinder SEV6 4x4.

Any help would be great! I have not been able to locate one online.

Right now I just replaced my brake master cylinder, I think i need to bleed it again, the pedal is still not strong. It just suddenly went while driving yesterday...pedal slowly sinks to ground....no leaks so put a new master in.

But of course this morning when I started it, something else; the idle was going low-below 500rpm- seems better after runnning. Is an old truck so I wanted the manual for when I get into the fuel/air etc intake system. I've been getting 14-17 mpg.

thanks!
Tim

balihai787

Postby balihai787 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:32 pm

well....I think it is something other than the master cylinder...After replacement and bleeding, the brakes are still soft but only when the engine is on or ignition to on....in acc or off the brakes are hard.

I've never done the booster or anything past the master cylinder before....any thoughts on this? There is also an abs actuator before the back wheels. I bled this, but maybe the problem is here...I dont even know what this does. Now that is light outside and I went under to bleed again, I noticed wet spots above the actuator and on the side below it -possibly indicating a leak or blowout at some point but with the car running and brake pumping no visibile or audible issues here. Maybe during the initial bleed I shot fluid here...not sure.

Any ideas on what I should check next? or how to troubleshoot this system?

thanks
Tim

mar1
Sponsored Member

Postby mar1 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:48 pm

winndixie21

ebay now

Postby winndixie21 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:14 am

There is two factory service manuals for 1992 on ebay at this time.

Return to “1986-1995 Pathfinder (WD21)”