Is this truck a headbanger?

You gotta Love these old VG30E/i powered beasts, raw truck DNA to the core.

Moderator: volvite

Is your Pathy a headbanger?

Yes
50%
No
50%

Total votes: 6

dkdontforget

Is this truck a headbanger?

Postby dkdontforget » Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:41 pm

I want to share an experience with you guys and see if youre experiencing the same

When i first bought the truck the first time i got in i hit my head on the door frame, my fiance also did the same. and we just thought ok were dumb

Then i went on a road trip the other day invited some friends and did some mild off roading.

One of my friends Bri hit her head on the door frame 4 times in a row all about an hour apart IT WAS HILARIOUS!

so whats your opinion? how many times have you hit your head? :P

akley88

Postby akley88 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:12 am

i don't bang my head because of having to step up into it. but i think its due to the lip on the door frame if you don't notice or aren't conscious of it i could see someone smacking their head off the door.

SpecialWarr

Postby SpecialWarr » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:42 am

That's funny, I've never hit my head on the Pathfinder. I hit my head almost every time I climbed into or out of the Volvo, the Subaru, the Honda and the BMW... the Volvo is the worst offender of that group though. I would think that at 6'2" and 180lbs I'm not that far out of the norm with most of those cars and I shouldn't hit my head, but I do anyway!

I do hit my head on the Pathfinder when I'm working on it though, but I think that's more inattention than anything else.....

15csloan

Postby 15csloan » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:45 am

I'm 6'-1'' and i've hit my head on the door seal 5+ times in the past couple months. Should get in the habit of ducking every time I get in. :idea:

unmeloy

Postby unmeloy » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:09 pm

i hit my head on the tailgate and back glass all the time... i freakin ghate it lol

Return to “1986-1995 Pathfinder (WD21)”