Camber Alignment Kits

Attack of the unibody snatchers! Styling and handling refined or bland? You decide.

Moderator: volvite

D3COY

Camber Alignment Kits

Postby D3COY » Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:48 am

I just lifted my 1999.5 pathfinder with some heavy duty coils from 4x4parts.com. they arent the lift coils but they gave me about an inch and a half of lift. I now have a positive camber. Is the camber alignment kit that 4x4 parts offers a quality kit? I did some research and found a few other kits, one was made by Moog if I recall correctly.

And I'm also figuring that I shouldn't have to change the backspace in my wheels....

Any input is appreciated.

fleurys

Re: Camber Alignment Kits

Postby fleurys » Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:05 pm

D3COY wrote:I just lifted my 1999.5 pathfinder with some heavy duty coils from 4x4parts.com. they arent the lift coils but they gave me about an inch and a half of lift. I now have a positive camber. Is the camber alignment kit that 4x4 parts offers a quality kit? I did some research and found a few other kits, one was made by Moog if I recall correctly.

And I'm also figuring that I shouldn't have to change the backspace in my wheels....

Any input is appreciated.
Use the ingalls one : http://www.ingallseng.com/81260-14mm-fa ... _pair.html not the ones with the plastic adjusters...(not sure if it is the moog ones).

I am running the ingalls and they are flawless.

For the backspace, if you do not change anything else than just the spring, then the backspacing should not be changed. If you put bigger tires, then you might have to change it , but it depends on a lot of things... try first...

Return to “1996-2004 Pathfinder (R50)”