debating HID conversion

Attack of the unibody snatchers! Styling and handling refined or bland? You decide.

Moderator: volvite

newpath

debating HID conversion

Postby newpath » Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:45 pm

So I recently got a 2002 pathfinder LE. Love it so far, and have lots of plans for it. I have been debating on whether or not to get an HID conversion kit. after looking at a TON of information out there, I'm still on the edge. I don't really care to try to retro fit, or even try to find someone that makes projector headlights for my truck. So I was wondering if people have had any troubles with police pulling them over for having "improper housing" for HID lights. I see so many people with HIDs with normal headlights. And there are manufacturers that make cars or made cars without projectors. Lincoln used to a few years back, not sure if the still do. Mercury, and cadillac did. and I believe Toyota still does in the prius. So how can it be said that it's illegal if these company's are doing it? or if they have vehicles out there without recalls? And I was also wondering what brands people like. I want to go for the pure white. around 6000k.

Return to “1996-2004 Pathfinder (R50)”