Pics of Weathertech mats

Attack of the unibody snatchers! Styling and handling refined or bland? You decide.

Moderator: volvite

speedjunkie

Pics of Weathertech mats

Postby speedjunkie » Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:53 pm

Does anyone have the Weathertech mats? And if so, do you have any pics of them in an R50? I'm looking at getting some but I want to see for myself how they fit and what they look like first. I'd much rather get some OEM rubber mats but they're so freakin rare it seems. Thanks!

Headadead

weathertech

Postby Headadead » Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:16 pm

I got a set for xmas from my brother- he entered my exact vehicle make/year on their website and what they sent does not come close to fitting the R50. I am going to have to return them and eat the postage. Poke around the web and find some OEM or at least see a pic before you buy them...

speedjunkie

Postby speedjunkie » Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:18 pm

Yeah that's what I'm afraid of. I've heard a few stories like yours, and then some have said that theirs fit really well. So I'm wondering if they just sent you the wrong ones, or maybe they have the wrong mats listed for our vehicles. I've seen that before.

I went to a parts store to get a clutch slave cylinder for my 7, and the one they had wasn't even close but it was the part number they had in the database. I'm hoping that is the case with this.

I'm waiting for pics from someone on another forum though. I'll let you know what I find. It would be better that they at least sent you something that fits (if it exists) rather than you eating the postage for nothing. Thanks for your response!

Return to “1996-2004 Pathfinder (R50)”