pathfinder front on QX4

Attack of the unibody snatchers! Styling and handling refined or bland? You decide.

Moderator: volvite

molotovman

pathfinder front on QX4

Postby molotovman » Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:12 pm

I recently purchased a wrecked 99 QX4 and was wondering if the front end of a pathfinder would bolt right up?

zymol75

Postby zymol75 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:44 pm

Oh man been there my friend.
Short answer: yes and no.
long answer: how much or the Q do you have? The bumper requires the fenders the fenders require the headlamps the lamps require the grill and the grill requires the hood. the fenders also have the larger flares which blend with the running boards and they mate up to the rear flares and the door rubber trim and then the rear bumper cover blends to that. So yeah it can ne done the rear quarters have to be drilled to fit the rear flares as well. or use 3M adhesive trim strips.

It's not a common swap as it's intense and most no one gets a full Q to strip down. I did do it and was lucky as I got to pillage a cash for clunkers trade at the dealer I worked for. pics below. If you do it email me I can help if you need tips or whatnot.

the black one is an actual Q so you can see the rear flares as they are to fit. I have no fit mine yet as seen in the other pics. I haven't had the time.

Return to “1996-2004 Pathfinder (R50)”