Turn signals out. Please help!!!

Attack of the unibody snatchers! Styling and handling refined or bland? You decide.

Moderator: volvite

Aazeam

Turn signals out. Please help!!!

Postby Aazeam » Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:28 pm

Hello, i have a 199.5 nissan pathfinder, one day I was driving back from snowboarding and everything seemed fine. When I got home my tail lights a dashboard lights went out. I changed the fuse and it kept blowing every time I turned on my headlights. A couple of days later, my turn signals start to act funny. One of the green signals suddenly got stuck and this is where all my problems begin. A couple of minutes later the turn signal fuse blows and hazard lightts also go out. I replace the tail light and dash fuse under the hood and it seems to be working fine at the moment, however my signals keep goigng out and I have replaced the fuse about 20 times. Can someone please help me?! I have replaced the turn signal switch which doesn't seem to be the problem. Anything will help. Thanks

smj999smj
Site Admin

Postby smj999smj » Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:26 am

Start by checking the contacts on your tail lamp bulbs and sockets.

reymiller

Postby reymiller » Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:30 am

I think you should visit your car mechanics soon for this. If not, you could also ask inquiries regarding this to the nissan itself. We didn't have any idea for this. this might one of the auto recall. Nissan announced Thurs that it will be recalling almost 250,000 vehicles around the globe over an issue sensor that can lead to fuel leaks. The recall comes one day after Nissan recalled almost 1,000 vehicles for a faulty airbag. Resource for this article: More than 280,000 Nissans affected in three recalls. Hope you will resolve this dude.

Return to “1996-2004 Pathfinder (R50)”