Redline Goods Armrest for the 2004 Pathfinder

Attack of the unibody snatchers! Styling and handling refined or bland? You decide.

Moderator: volvite

queenspathfinder83

Redline Goods Armrest for the 2004 Pathfinder

Postby queenspathfinder83 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:02 pm

My goal was to modify my Pathfinder into a more refined Luxury SUV. Already having a perfect exterior, I wanted my interior to rival those found in a Land Rover Range Rover Sport and a Jeep SRT-8 Grand Cherokee. I knew I wanted to convert my commonplace leather interior into a custom Suede Interior by implementing Alcantara surfaces in as many places as practically possible. After I installed a black Alcantara suede headliner, my next step was to call Katzkin, and they hooked me up with a new leather interior with Alcantara seat inserts. At this point the interior was completely transformed and was starting to shape up into luxurious interior I was looking for!
Unfortunately the center arm rest that came from Nissan was made from cheap pleather and was hard as a rock. The center arm rest didnt match my luxurious needs and this is where Redline Goods came to the rescue. With the plethora of options available for the 2004 Pathfinder, I was able to choose my year, materials, and stitch options that perfectly matched my interior. Having seat foam already at my availability to use as an elbow cushion, I didnt order that through them, but the option was there which was nice. After installation I can comfortably say my interior feels complete. Before:

And After. Fit & Finish is top of the line! Redline Goods is the only way to go. Installation was simple & satisfying!:

Return to “1996-2004 Pathfinder (R50)”