Need an online business card printer...

Discussion topics related to the radiator and transmission failures in all Nissan trucks, education of the public on this issue, and attempts to force Nissan to start a recall.

Moderator: volvite

RacerZX
Site Admin

Need an online business card printer...

Postby RacerZX » Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:43 am

Google has a million, anybody with any expertise in this to narrow the selection down?

I'm thinking basic single color (black), double sided.

Front, a big Octagonal STOP sign and text under it like "Nissan Owner please STOP what you are doing and read the back of this card, your Radiator & Transmission will FAIL if you do not take action."

And then on the back several lines of text describing the problem, what models are affected, pointing to the web site, asking to pass-on extra cards to other owners.

The printer also needs to support some sort of digital template we can host here on the forum for people to download and use to order...

Can somebody run with this and figure it out?

mar1
Sponsored Member

Postby mar1 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:10 pm

i've used http://www.123greetings.com/ for large card printing and they're quick and got good quality.

i just sent them an email if they can make something like that and pricing.

i'll try to cook up a sample template if i find the time.

RacerZX
Site Admin

Postby RacerZX » Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:14 pm

Hey Mar, are you guys seeing this problem over there? I'm thinking of my polling data question, maybe location would be good data to collect too...

Thanks for looking into the cards.

mar1
Sponsored Member

Postby mar1 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:20 pm

havent seen anyone here do the bypass. i havent on my 08. no one really keeps their car for more than a few years anyways.

i spoke to Nissan many times about this, and of course they go all wide-eyes and appear to have never heard anything about it ever.

i do remember reading somewhere on thenewX.org that its not supposed to be done in warm countries? we have 4 seasons of summer here.

Marwan

dylanh

Postby dylanh » Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:04 am

Am new and about to buy an '07 se off-road. Am going to have to read about this transmission issue more. I've used vistaprint for cards and brochures for an artist friend. The turned out nice and shipped quick. As well, they were dirt cheap. Oh yeah, they bombard you with emails every month with specials for the rest of your life. But otherwise was quite happy with them and will order again.

Dylan

ismails

Postby ismails » Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:42 pm

great post..

Return to “Nissan Transmission FAIL”