The Nissan Path Forum Index The Nissan Path
The World Wide Nissan Pathfinder Owner's Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Google to search TheNissanPath forums ->
What to do to a pathfinder

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> R51 General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kindadinosaur

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:04 am    Post subject: What to do to a pathfinder Reply with quote

Hey guys, im new here, after stalking everyones threads I want to do something to change the look of my 07' le pathy. I definetly need a new radio and I wanna change the exterior. Im not too car savy so I dont really wanna mess with the engine and stuff, but what do you guys have on your pathfinders that change the aesthetics of it?
akley88

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:27 pm    Post subject: Re: What to do to a pathfinder Reply with quote

kindadinosaur wrote:
Hey guys, im new here, after stalking everyones threads I want to do something to change the look of my 07' le pathy. I definetly need a new radio and I wanna change the exterior. Im not too car savy so I dont really wanna mess with the engine and stuff, but what do you guys have on your pathfinders that change the aesthetics of it?

made it 8" taller, changed the grill and got rid of the fake chrome items
smj999smj
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The LE has a Bose system with 1-ohm impedance speakers and amps. It's possible to install an aftermarket deck, but it's not as simple as simply installing an aftermarket deck. You'll need a converter for it to work with the Bose amps and speakers and another converter to adapt it to work with the steering wheel controls. Personally, I think the Bose system sounds pretty good, but that's just my opinion.

Aftermarket headlamps are something you may want to consider and most are an improvement over the factory units. Keep in mind that you need to stick with 05-07 model lamps, because the nose was changed in 08 to accommodate the V8 option.
2006 Pathfinder LE VQ40DE AWD, aftermarket radiator, Airlift 1000's, Bilstein HD rear shocks, Doug Thorley shortie headers and mid-pipes, Magnaflow 12580 muffler, aFe Momentum GT CAI w/ dry filter, XTP plenum spacer, Superchips Flashpaq tuner
not on the rug

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:30 am    Post subject: mods Reply with quote

suspension, tires, airbags, lights, paint/plastidip stuff, intake manifold spacer (worth it's weight in gold), get rid of the y pipe and run a 2 into 1 muffler.
'07 LE. UNLIFTED, 1" BORA wheel spacers, Airlift 1000, R1 Concepts Premium Series Rotors, EBC GreenStuff Pads, Optima Red Top Battery, Toyo Open Country AT2 in 285-70-17, Spec-D black taillights, XTP Intake Manifold Spacer, Custom Magnaflow exhaust, airbox mod and K&N filter, bedlined grill, bedlined rims
flat6symphony

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those intake manifold spacers really worth the $270? Ive only heard good reviews but just can't get myself to cave.
akley88

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

flat6symphony wrote:
Those intake manifold spacers really worth the $270? Ive only heard good reviews but just can't get myself to cave.

if you contact the guy he will sell them at the group buy rate. it was a big help to me when i switched to larger tires.
not on the rug

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:24 pm    Post subject: yup Reply with quote

flat6symphony wrote:

Absolutely. Make sure to get the xtp one and not a cheap imitation
'07 LE. UNLIFTED, 1" BORA wheel spacers, Airlift 1000, R1 Concepts Premium Series Rotors, EBC GreenStuff Pads, Optima Red Top Battery, Toyo Open Country AT2 in 285-70-17, Spec-D black taillights, XTP Intake Manifold Spacer, Custom Magnaflow exhaust, airbox mod and K&N filter, bedlined grill, bedlined rims
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> R51 General Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: