The Nissan Path Forum Index The Nissan Path
The World Wide Nissan Pathfinder Owner's Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Google to search TheNissanPath forums ->
New super black 05 SE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> New Members, Sign Off!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jeepguy07

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:53 pm    Post subject: New super black 05 SE Reply with quote

The wife and I just had our 3rd child on Halloween. Even though we did the "car seat test" in her 05 jeep grand once before the baby came we were now faced with having no choice but to squeeze 3 car seats into back seat. They fit but are neither comfortable or safe. Soooooooooo after an enormous amount of research and a few test drives later we decided the pathfinder was the best fit for us. This was much to my chagrin because we have always been a jeep family. When comparing the pathfinder to it's jeep equivalent, the commander, my wife preferred the pathfinder!! To be honest, I did as well. The pathfinder had more storage in the rear and the 4.0 is by far superior to the Chrysler 3.7. In fact, I wouldn't even look at a commander with a 3.7 because it was such a pig in her jeep grand!! After we test drove the pathfinder I was sold.

The next day we all piled into the new ride and headed out. I noticed that even after the engine warmed up we weren't getting heat in the cab. I knew the dealership changed one of the heater hoses that went to the rear and I figured there was air in the lines. After bleeding it the conventional way I still didn't have heat at an idle. I did some research which led me to this forum and I found a few things to try. I currently have heat at idle in both front and rear. I hope it stays that way.

This is also the first foreign vehicle we have ever owned which has me a bit apprehensive so any encouragement you guys could give me would be great.
98 Jeep TJ (wrecked but running)
84 Chevy K20 (coast start only) Sad
70 CJ5 (in pieces)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> New Members, Sign Off! All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: