The Nissan Path Forum Index The Nissan Path
The World Wide Nissan Pathfinder Owner's Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Google to search TheNissanPath forums ->
so impressed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> R51 General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
patomwazi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:30 pm    Post subject: so impressed Reply with quote

ever so often i go out to the big sand(desert) and the wadi(rocky dried out river bed) with this fat black gal....and she impresses me every single time...yes the back end seems to have a mind of its own ..yes articulation is an issue esp with wadi bashing...but from experience...or rather little of it...as long as you are in the right gear, speed and many other variables...yes even in auto....she somehow pulls it through without leaving her bits behind...yes sus can be abit on the softer side and plastic abit closer to terra firma...but a change of shock and spring to slightly more aggressive 2'' lift and ride...it does make a difference even on the pavement...doesnt bottom out as easy...less body roll, less brake dive, less torsional twist, less loss of traction on the bumpy bits...that being said...she is down right heavy...and this thing about the plastic getting in the way...mmmmhhh....i beg to differ...yeah...maybe with experience...not seeing how i will change my Fat Black R51 Nissan Pathfinder for anything else...not just yet...RANT OVER...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> R51 General Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: