A years worth of Pathfinder (sorry, lots of pictures)

Any topics related to 2005-2012 R51

Moderator: volvite

flat6symphony

A years worth of Pathfinder (sorry, lots of pictures)

Postby flat6symphony » Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:58 pm

Bought my 2005 Pathfinder SE in February 2014 and had some fun with it this year. Just started modding this month with an Air lift 1000, 32" curved LED light bar, and new tires. Much more to come.

Sorry for all the pictures, I have about a hundred good ones and had trouble narrowing that down. haha

At the dealership, test drove it to a Nissan dealership for a full inspection which came back clean. Bought it. Drove it back to the Nissan dealership to do the transmission/coolant bypass.

Early summer beach camping on Carolina beach

At the North Carolina/Virginia border on Corolla beach. About a 10 mile drive on the beach.

More of Corolla beach. This place is cool, there are many houses out here that are only accessible via the beach. Million dollar beach houses totally off the grid, no pavement at all. I was amazed, in some areas there was about 6-8" of standing water leading to houses. I turned around at these spots!

Back out to camp on Carolina Beach for the weekend with some friends. Me and 4 of my buddies packed into the Pathfinder full of camping supplies and beer, good times.

Carolina Beach again for Memorial weekend, about 1000 other trucks out there that weekend. One big party all the way through the night. An article released later that week said that the recovery service pulled over 100 trucks out of the sand that weekend.

Late in the summer the tides get crazy. You can only get out to the tip of Carolina beach during low tide and once high tide comes you don't go anywhere, it turns into an island.

First time in the mud

Second time in the mud, went through some deep very long holes this time

Modding begins with an Air Lift 1000

32" curved LED light bar. User HydroPonix answered some questions I had about lightbars. He knows his stuff for sure.

Thanks for checking this out! I lurk around the forum a lot and never did an intro post so I figured I'd share some adventures.

AZ_Path

Postby AZ_Path » Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:59 am

Great to see someone thoroughly enjoying their ride. Looks like you plasti-dipped the grill too.

Return to “R51 General Chat”