The Nissan Path Forum Index The Nissan Path
The World Wide Nissan Pathfinder Owner's Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Google to search TheNissanPath forums ->
iPhone pic post

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> R51 General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
08PathPounder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:24 am    Post subject: iPhone pic post Reply with quote

How do I post pictures from my iPhone 6+? I would like to show off the pathy but can't figure it out 😔😔
AZ_Path

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need to host the photos on a hosting site like Photobucket, Flickr etc. Then copy and paste the IMG code into your post and the photos should show up once you preview or submit your post.
08PathPounder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZ_Path wrote:
You need to host the photos on a hosting site like Photobucket, Flickr etc. Then copy and paste the IMG code into your post and the photos should show up once you preview or submit your post.

Thank you for that, I went with photobucket. It was simple & fast as the pictures uploaded instantly without trouble. I appreciate the info👍👍
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> R51 General Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: