taking the wifes pathy

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

boogyman

taking the wifes pathy

Postby boogyman » Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:38 am

Hello to the few that actually clicked the link and didn't bitch. I'm getting ready to take over the wifes Pathfinder. I kind of pushed her in the direction 2 years ago, but now she wants something with more get up and go. Can't blame her since she is going to meetings all the time. I told her she can trade in the Saab for a Subaru wagon, if I can mod up the Pathy. So the Saab will go away soon. It was fun, but the jersey roads have taken a toll on it. Plus not being able to replace the Saab radio, because of the MOST network sucked. So here I am. Time to make it mine.

RacerZX
Site Admin

Postby RacerZX » Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:28 am

More get up and go than an '05 Path? Damn...you buying her an STI or something?? :D

Welcome to the forum!

boogyman

Postby boogyman » Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:36 am

She wants an outback wagon. I figure only 20 less horses and a lot less weight should make it move. She of course just likes the looks. We haven't tested one yet, so the verdict is still out. She liked being up high in the pathfinder, but I guess after driving my car, she misses the instant get up and go.

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”