Another Cali Noob

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

pearl62

Another Cali Noob

Postby pearl62 » Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:27 pm

Hello Everyone!

I just purchased a near mint Silverton blue '05 LE 2WD with charcoal leather, nav and Bose 6-disc changer. I have to say I am very, very happy with it so far. It's such a pleasure to drive!

I purchased it so I could haul the kids and gear, as well as pull a car trailer from time to time, while still getting decent mileage.

There are a few things that could be improved, so I've started buying parts! I just ordered the Nissan floor mats, iPod gateway kit and some Airlift air bags for the rear.

Cheers,
Stephen

bodyjohn

Re: Another Cali Noob

Postby bodyjohn » Fri May 17, 2019 12:12 pm

pearl62 wrote:Hello Everyone!

I just purchased a near mint Silverton blue '05 LE 2WD with charcoal leather, nav and Bose 6-disc changer. I have to say I am very, very happy with it so far. It's such a pleasure to drive!

I purchased it so I could haul the kids and gear, as well as pull a car trailer from time to time, while still getting decent mileage.

There are a few things that could be improved, so I've started buying parts! I just ordered the Nissan floor mats, iPod gateway kit and some Airlift air bags for the rear.

Cheers,
Stephen
welcome newbie!

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”