2011 power valve noise at 2200 rpms ive been through three a

The Gas and Diesel Engines - VQ40De, VK56DE, YD25DDTi, V9X, Transmission, Transfer Case, Oil, Differentials, Axles, Exhaust...

Moderator: volvite

[email protected]

2011 power valve noise at 2200 rpms ive been through three a

Postby [email protected] » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:12 am

Hi all im new to the forum and i know there is a tsb on the 2005 pathfinder with the rattling noise at 2200 rpm BUT!!! I have a 2011 pathfinder that developed the same noise the dealer i bought it from verified the noise and sent it to a nissan dealer to be repaired.. when i got it back the noise was gone. For about 2 months and then it came back. So i went to nissan and purchased another power valve assy and did the repair myself.once again the noise was gone . For about three months..then the rattle was back . I lived with it for awhile but it really drove me nuts. So i ordered another power valve assy . Installed it and again no noise. But three power valve assys. Later the noise is killing me. Ive gone as far as putting forceps on the vac. Hose and plugging the hole and the noise went away. Im baffled, angry and its making me a very very unhappy pathfinder owner.. Anybody have any ideas what to do??? Please let me know..

Return to “R51 Engine, Driveline and Powertrain”