Black 08 SE V8 Russet leather interior up for sale

Member postings to buy/sell anything, from parts to full automobiles. Commercial vendors, ask the Admins first for permission to post.

Moderator: volvite

08SEPATHV8

Black 08 SE V8 Russet leather interior up for sale

Postby 08SEPATHV8 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:02 pm

Hey all!

This is a sad post for me. I am thinking of selling my favorite vehicle I’ve ever owned. Our family is growing with our son arriving in December and my wife and I are looking to get into a 15 Armada for some more room, greater towing capacity to upgrade RV’s and a few more safety features.

This means I must let my truck go. It’s an 08 Black with the Russet Leather (reddish brown) interior. 116,900 well maintained miles. I try and take the best care of it I can. Oil changes religiously at the local dealership. Upgraded HD rear springs with airlift 1000 installed and maintained. New suspension all the way around two years ago. Remote start installed and working. Many more things done over the last two years of ownership. There are a few cosmetic defects here and there because she is 11 years old but she’s in remarkable shape and I get compliments all the time. Engine runs perfectly and has been run on premium fuel as long as I’ve owned her. Will pass everything but a gas station ;-). If anyone is interested please let me know and I will go into as much detail as possible and send as many pictures as you may want.

I am posting on here because I’d like someone to own it who will appreciate it and not just try and have a dealership steal it from me and send it to auction.

Asking $9,999. Located in Lewiston, NY. (Buffalo area)

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Last edited by 08SEPATHV8 on Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:37 am, edited 3 times in total.

palmerwmd
Site Admin

Postby palmerwmd » Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:13 pm

So hot.. too bad i live in another country now...

08SEPATHV8

Postby 08SEPATHV8 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:45 pm

Haha, that is too bad. I remember you said you liked it a couple years ago when I first came to the forum and posted with pics of the truck. It’s a fantastic truck. Really bummed about selling it. Bigger family and bigger toys down the road though. I honestly thought I would drive this thing til the wheels fell off.

palmerwmd
Site Admin

Postby palmerwmd » Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:52 pm

08SEPATHV8 wrote:Haha, that is too bad. I remember you said you liked it a couple years ago when I first came to the forum and posted with pics of the truck. It’s a fantastic truck. Really bummed about selling it. Bigger family and bigger toys down the road though. I honestly thought I would drive this thing til the wheels fell off.
I know you'll regret it if you sell it.
It certainly has plenty of space for a bigger family?

08SEPATHV8

Postby 08SEPATHV8 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:22 am

palmerwmd wrote:
08SEPATHV8 wrote:Haha, that is too bad. I remember you said you liked it a couple years ago when I first came to the forum and posted with pics of the truck. It’s a fantastic truck. Really bummed about selling it. Bigger family and bigger toys down the road though. I honestly thought I would drive this thing til the wheels fell off.
I know you'll regret it if you sell it.
It certainly has plenty of space for a bigger family?
I might. It is a great truck. It has enough room for the family but with two dogs and a kiddo (and more in the future hopefully) we will need to upgrade the RV and the pathy just can’t quite safely tow the one we want to buy down the road. She is a monster and tows like a dream but I want to be safe.

palmerwmd
Site Admin

Postby palmerwmd » Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:33 am

Hopefully it will go to an enthusiast on this forum! :D

08SEPATHV8

Postby 08SEPATHV8 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:15 pm

It doesn't look like these too much interest.....kind of surprised.

palmerwmd
Site Admin

Postby palmerwmd » Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:40 am

08SEPATHV8 wrote:It doesn't look like these too much interest.....kind of surprised.
When winter hits in earnest lots of folks will be looking for a 4x4 SUV

Raf

Postby Raf » Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:11 am

I am interested! But I'm in Kansas

engiekev

Postby engiekev » Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:45 am

Very nice truck! Would be in the market if we didn't just buy our 2008 V8.

Wondering what springs you used in the rear ("HD Springs")? We likely need to replace our rear springs, looking at Moog options and also adding airlift.

palmerwmd
Site Admin

Postby palmerwmd » Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:42 am

Engine, he sold his truck.. I would have loved to buy it from him but I am just too far.
He has what springs he used somewhere listed on the site.

Return to “Classifieds for Pathfinders and Pathfinder Accessories”