Suddently no sound at all

Oh yeah, it's the geek bling with flashing lights, just can't get enough.

Moderator: volvite

antoine.v

Suddently no sound at all

Postby antoine.v » Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:43 pm

Hi there!

Today I went to clean my 2006 Path in a carwash, I chose an option "Refurbishment" which cost me an arm and a leg, well they cleaned everything: seats, plastics, motor, ...

I didn't notice during the first journey but now I have no sound at all while I had before I left my path... The Bose car radio seems to work like a charm, but no sound at all from speakers...

I checked plugs under the driver seat for the amp, everything seems ok, I unplugged/plugged the battery to reset everything, I try to check under the steering wheel but there is many things... Well I think it's simply something unlugged, I can't imagine they did some weird stuff on the car radio system, but I have no idea...

Does anybody knows what can I check regarding speaker connections? If someone has a plan or something like that, it could be great!!

THanks in advance for tyour answers!!

See you,
Antoine

JAHBLESSINGS
Sponsored Member

Postby JAHBLESSINGS » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:22 am

i think it's your amp. probably got wet of just quit on you. mine did the same thing with no sound then sound after about an hour.
Last edited by JAHBLESSINGS on Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

roosta

Postby roosta » Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:00 pm

Check all the connections to the amp under the driver's seat. If they're all good then it might be a bad amp as jahblessings said.

Best of luck. Hope it's something simple.

Return to “NAV/GPS/Audio/Electronics”