The Nissan Path Forum Index The Nissan Path
The World Wide Nissan Pathfinder Owner's Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Google to search TheNissanPath forums ->
Help need knock sensor and wiring harness 2003

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> 1996-2004 Pathfinder (R50)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jay Albaugh

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:53 pm    Post subject: Help need knock sensor and wiring harness 2003 Reply with quote

Hello, can anyone help find a knock sensor and wiring harness for my 2003 pathfinder. I have spent hours looking on line and don't want to pay dealer cost.

Jay
smj999smj
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Nissan part # for the knock sensor is 22060-2A000. Rockauto.com has that sensor in NTK (the same company that makes Nissan oxygen sensors and is part of NGK, who makes the OE spark plugs) for $61 or in Standard Motor Products/Intermotor (3-year warranty) for $28.
I'm not sure of the subharness part number. I'm not sure if it's a short, inexpensive harness like that used on the 95-99 Maximas, or if it's part of a bigger and more expensive sub-harness. Rockauto has a pigtail connector, WVE/AIRTEX/Wells # 1P3372, but it's $73. If the pigtail will work for what you need, you may also want to check with WiringSpecialties.com. They have a large number of pigtail connectors and it will probably be cheaper if they have it.

https://www.rockauto.com/en/moreinfo.php?pk=8053548&cc=1431952&jsn=374&jsn=374
2006 Pathfinder LE VQ40DE AWD, aftermarket radiator, Airlift 1000's, Bilstein HD rear shocks, Doug Thorley shortie headers and mid-pipes, Magnaflow 12580 muffler, aFe Momentum GT CAI w/ dry filter, XTP plenum spacer, Superchips Flashpaq tuner
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> 1996-2004 Pathfinder (R50) All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: