The Nissan Path Forum Index The Nissan Path
The World Wide Nissan Pathfinder Owner's Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Google to search TheNissanPath forums ->
PO138, P0140

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> 1996-2004 Pathfinder (R50)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wes

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:13 am    Post subject: PO138, P0140 Reply with quote

Hello, In addition to my problems in my other posts (P1135 killing me) i got some new codes. P0138 appeared the other day. Cleared it and now it comes back as PO140. Both have to do with voltage on the passenger rear 02 sensor.

Do you think I should replace or wait until I clear the other codes? Any other suggestions?
smj999smj
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's likely the sensor, itself, so I would just replace it. I only use NTK or Denso O2 sensors. It would be the one on the passenger side in the US (or right side), rear.
2006 Pathfinder LE VQ40DE AWD, aftermarket radiator, Airlift 1000's, Bilstein HD rear shocks, Doug Thorley shortie headers and mid-pipes, Magnaflow 12580 muffler, aFe Momentum GT CAI w/ dry filter, XTP plenum spacer, Superchips Flashpaq tuner
Wes

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Went to junk yard and got another camshaft sensor for bank 2 off same model pathy.

Now everything is fixed. It cleared all my CEL problems.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> 1996-2004 Pathfinder (R50) All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: