The Nissan Path Forum Index The Nissan Path
The World Wide Nissan Pathfinder Owner's Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Google to search TheNissanPath forums ->
Navigation Update?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> R51 General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ride2Live

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:58 am    Post subject: Navigation Update? Reply with quote

Is there a way other than taking the vehicle to a Nissan dealer to update the Navigation on our pathfinders?

Thanks
Pete
Twospeed

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can purchase an upgrade online. They'll send you the DVD for updated maps. I have an 06 and I purchased a 2015 map DVD. I read it was the last update that will be produced but I don't know if that's true. I think it cost about $40. The DVD goes in the DVD player under the front passenger seat. If you know someone who has an updated DVD, there is a way to copy it and keep the DVD player from realizing it's a copy but you can't just do a DVD disk to disk copy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> R51 General Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: