would love to see the specs on this PF...

Anything automotive in nature, be it Nissan or one of those "other" manufacturers.

Moderator: volvite

guinnessjim

would love to see the specs on this PF...

Postby guinnessjim » Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:01 pm

Gray

Postby Gray » Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:42 pm

Great find Jim, here's Kenjiro Shinozuka's website;

http://www.shinoken.net/

Maybe email him and he might be nice enough to send you some info or post some of the trucks specs on the forum, looks like he's going to do it again this year. I'd be interested in knowing what model of final drives Ken's running.

I wonder what it might take for Carl to convince Ken to put the TNP forum logo somewhere on the side of his truck. :)

Definitely not your everyday soccer mom's groceryfinder. :lol:

guinnessjim

Postby guinnessjim » Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:35 pm

Greybrick wrote:Great find Jim, here's Kenjiro Shinozuka's website;

http://www.shinoken.net/

Maybe email him and he might be nice enough to send you some info or post some of the trucks specs on the forum, looks like he's going to do it again this year. I'd be interested in knowing what model of final drives Ken's running.

I wonder what it might take for Carl to convince Ken to put the TNP forum logo somewhere on the side of his truck. :)

Definitely not your everyday soccer mom's groceryfinder. :lol:

thanks for the link...will see if i can get some feedback. would be kinda cool to see TNP represented somehow in dakar ;) (even if only in logo...maybe we could sponsor a lug nut)

boogyman

Postby boogyman » Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:54 am

Of course we will have to see if and where they decide to do the Dakar, since the terrorists killed the African route. They may have the some of the specs on the Dakar website from last year. I will have to check that out.

geoffstgermaine

Postby geoffstgermaine » Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:15 pm

Yeah, it's a shame that the Dakar was cancelled this year. Having it in South America next year could be interesting.

Return to “General Automotive”