Advanced Driver Display not working as advertised

Topics related to Lights, Radio, Stereo, Headunits, Alternators...

Moderator: volvite

Milgrad

Advanced Driver Display not working as advertised

Postby Milgrad » Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:12 am

5N1AR2MM6DC611248

I just picked up my 2013 Pathfinder Platinum with premium package today and have some concerns.

1. After seeing all the ads and talking with Jonathan via your Facebook page I was excited for the Advanced Drivers Display. Jonathan confirmed with that the display would work similar to the one in the Altima and show caller id, radio info and nav infor ( when a turn is coming up). The owners manual states that as well, but there is no option to enable those features. Is there just a software issue? I talked to the dealer and tried on several other pathfinders at the dealer the advanced display and none of them functioned as advertised or what the owners manual states. In the owners manual ( MAIN Book) page 2-18 and 2-19 it states in the main menu selection you can enable are trip computer, audio, navigation, 4wd, fuel economy and tire pressure. Audio and Navigation are missing from the selection. There is no way to enable or disable them as they are not even listed. Is this a known issue? Does the software just need to be updated?

rshah21

Postby rshah21 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:12 am

Howdy,
I wish I had a better answer, but my dealer indicated that nav and audio would NOT be available via the ADD. It's enabled on the Altima, but not on the Pathfinder. Hopefully an update will be pushed, but I don't think this is an issue with your Pathfinder. I think the ADD is crippled in all Pathfinders.

Wish I had better news. Be really happy is someone tells me I'm wrong

Return to “R52 Electrical”