Finally, i did it! Pathfinder for offroad.

Any topics related to 2005-2012 R51

Moderator: volvite

Yaroslav
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:18 am

Finally, i did it! Pathfinder for offroad.

Postby Yaroslav » Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:42 am

Front bumper - ARB. Everything else - selfmade :)


Image
Image
Image

Image
Image
Image


sveintore
Posts: 100
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:41 am
Location: Molde, Norway

Postby sveintore » Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:55 am

That is totally awesome :D

User avatar
HillbillyJake
Posts: 352
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:55 pm
Location: Pitcairn Pa.

Postby HillbillyJake » Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:29 am

nice. looks good. what rims do you got. I see that they are Nissan but I don't recinise them

User avatar
JAHBLESSINGS
Sponsored Member
Posts: 1400
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:36 pm
Location: 90 DEGREES FLORIDA

Postby JAHBLESSINGS » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:29 am

HillbillyJake wrote:nice. looks good. what rims do you got. I see that they are Nissan but I don't recinise them
recognize... where can i get a pair of those signal mirrors?

slavabon
Posts: 215
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:56 am
Location: Northern New England

Postby slavabon » Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:26 am

This mirrors and rims are standard euro-spec model items. Nice work on the rear bumper! Man has skills - that thing totally matches the style of the truck! Awesome!

User avatar
se7en
Posts: 67
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:37 pm
Location: Vancouver BC

Postby se7en » Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:29 am

the wheel on the back has a crappy rim - change it and it will look so much better!!! - just buy something similar for a hunderd bucks

User avatar
GOTGOO
Sponsored Member
Posts: 387
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:15 pm
Location: St.Louis, MO

Postby GOTGOO » Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:08 pm

Great job I love the bumper!

User avatar
SPICOLI
Posts: 193
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:55 pm
Location: Canada

Postby SPICOLI » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:11 pm

Great work, how did you make the roof rack? :D

User avatar
mcxstar01
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 6:24 pm
Location: Connecticut

Postby mcxstar01 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:17 pm

JAHBLESSINGS wrote:
HillbillyJake wrote:nice. looks good. what rims do you got. I see that they are Nissan but I don't recinise them
recognize... where can i get a pair of those signal mirrors?
slavabon wrote:This mirrors and rims are standard euro-spec model items. Nice work on the rear bumper! Man has skills - that thing totally matches the style of the truck! Awesome!
I agree, where can I pick up a pair of the side turn signal mirrors that you have on there. I'm not sure what you mean about "standard euro-spec model items". What's that?

Thanks

slavabon
Posts: 215
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:56 am
Location: Northern New England

Postby slavabon » Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:12 pm

mcxstar01 wrote:
JAHBLESSINGS wrote:
HillbillyJake wrote:nice. looks good. what rims do you got. I see that they are Nissan but I don't recinise them
recognize... where can i get a pair of those signal mirrors?
slavabon wrote:This mirrors and rims are standard euro-spec model items. Nice work on the rear bumper! Man has skills - that thing totally matches the style of the truck! Awesome!
I agree, where can I pick up a pair of the side turn signal mirrors that you have on there. I'm not sure what you mean about "standard euro-spec model items". What's that?

Thanks
These mirrors are european model standard equipment, specific to that model year and trim level. Basically these are stock mirrors on european Pathfinder models. I would imagine you can buy them from any european dealership. Not sure if its worth the hassle or the money, but they sure do have some nice toys available.

yarilo
Posts: 65
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:34 am
Location: Moscow/Russia
Contact:

Postby yarilo » Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:51 am

These mirrors also includes running board illumination.

Yaroslav, great job! Rear bumper I suspect one of such kind in the world probably.

Max

Yaroslav
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:18 am

Postby Yaroslav » Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:25 am

Hi everybody!



upgrade :)


Image

Next - wheels 35/12.5/r16, calmini lift (almost 5k$ here, in f....ing russia), bodylift 3-4 inches.

User avatar
GOTGOO
Sponsored Member
Posts: 387
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:15 pm
Location: St.Louis, MO

Postby GOTGOO » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:35 pm

Now that is one bad ass pathy!
Image

Yaroslav
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:18 am

Postby Yaroslav » Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:05 am

how it should be in dealer store :)

Image

goblue90
Posts: 322
Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 9:54 pm
Location: Philly

Postby goblue90 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:24 pm

Looking good Yaroslav!


Return to “R51 General Chat”