The Nissan Path Forum Index The Nissan Path
The World Wide Nissan Pathfinder Owner's Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Google to search TheNissanPath forums ->
Denver Front Range Trails?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> Rocky Mountain Region
View previous topic :: View next topic  
volvite
Sponsored Member

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

doctahjones wrote:
don't worry. i'm sure we can plan something 1/2 way between denver and SLC where both you Volvite and NVSteve, and myself and cgray can all meet up.

i mean it's like ~6hrs to grand junction (according to google maps) from denver, and like 5.5hrs from SLC. maybe we can get a weekend pass from our ladies and do a sat-sun trip? get a trail or two in before heading back home? i work from home so i could even do mid- week stuff.

sucks that we're missing gone-moab this week Crying or Very sad maybe we could all plan on being down there next year Very Happy

Sounds good to me.
What did you do to your Pathfinder thread:http://www.thenissanpath.com/viewtopic.php?p=71760#71760
Oly 22

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope you guys have fun. If you are planning a trip to Gone MOAB, next year, let me know, I may drive down (22 hours), looks like a blast and a great excuse to go for a drive and drink beer...not at the same time, of course. Very Happy
2011 LE, Ebony, V6 4.0L, Airaid Quickfit CAI, IPF 868 Driving Lights, Rigid Industries SR 10" Specter LED Light Bar, Vision X 4200k Replacement 9007/H11/3057LED Lamps, Nissan Hood Deflector, Belkin USB Port, Firestone Coil-Rite 4166, Brushed Aluminum Billet Oil Filler Cap, Rocky-Road Super Sliders, Rancho 2" Quick Lift Loaded front coil overs, Bilstein HD rear shocks, Rancho 2" Rear Spacers, 4x4Parts Front Camber Bolts, BFG All Terrain T/A KO LT285-65/R18
NVSteve
Sponsored Member

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

doctahjones wrote:
don't worry. i'm sure we can plan something 1/2 way between denver and SLC where both you Volvite and NVSteve, and myself and cgray can all meet up.

i mean it's like ~6hrs to grand junction (according to google maps) from denver, and like 5.5hrs from SLC. maybe we can get a weekend pass from our ladies and do a sat-sun trip? get a trail or two in before heading back home? i work from home so i could even do mid- week stuff.

sucks that we're missing gone-moab this week Crying or Very sad maybe we could all plan on being down there next year Very Happy

I'd say Moab would be the best place to meet up as there are so many roads of all skill levels in the area. From SLC to Moab is 233 miles. From Denver to Moab is 342. Keep in mind that Moab is a bit of a zoo even in the off months with all the cyclists, hardcore 4x4 crowds and ATV people.
cgray

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would be fun to have a crew of PF's in the sea of Jeeps at Moab. Would probably get a few looks all going together in a group. Defiantly keep me in the loop for a trip like that!
'06 SE - Bull Bar w/ KC Highlites - K&N - Air Box Mod - By-passed water/oil transmission cooler - 2" Rancho Quicklift w/ Rancho Rear Spacers - Air Lift 1000 - Cooper AT3 LT265/75R16 - Blacked-Out Chrome
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> Rocky Mountain Region All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: